Black cumin seed oil is also known as Kaloungi oil, Blessed seed oil, or Black cumin oil. It is obtained from seed pod of the plant that has pale blue and white flowers. The plant is an annual herbal plant and its seed that bear the seed plants also have a variety of seeds inside that. The oils obtained from these plants are clear and are yellowish black in color. The oil is soluble in alcohol, but this one is insoluble in water.
Black Cumin Seed (Kaloungi) Carrier Oil is found to be an annual plant and it grows well in Southwest Asia and South Asia. The plant grows up to a height of 20 to 30 cm and has finely divided and thread like leaves. Flowers of these plants are white to pale blue and have 5 to 10 petals. The fruits of the plant are inflated capsule and they have 3-7 follicles and each of which has numerous seeds.
Uses of Oat Seed Carrier Oil
• Black cumin carrier oils have high content of vitamin A, B and C and various minerals including copper, selenium, zinc and potassium.
• This oil has also been used for centuries as a great medicinal product and has been used for various purposes in Middle Eastern countries and Asia.
• It is used particularly for treating various types of skin related condition. And, it is also used in various massage blends with citrus and herbaceous scents.
• Many say that this oil is the remedy for all diseases except death.
General Precautionary Measures!
• It should be kept only in cool dark place and that will maintain its freshness and maintain its maximum shelf life.
• It should be brought to room temperature before bringing it to use.